Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report 2019
As part of our commitment to being responsible for our actions and making sure we add value to the communities we operate within, Core Project Advisory has prepared its first Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report. The CSR report summarises our social, environmental and financial performance on key aspects of our operations in 2019 and highlights some of the interesting projects that we have been involved in during the year.
We are pleased with many of our achievements, which include:
- No environmental or safety incidents.
- Obtaining third-party certification of our integrated quality, environmental and WH&S management system.
- An increase in the number of employees.
- An increased expenditure with small and medium enterprises.
- A new office on the Sunshine Coast.
In 2019 we achieved the four key targets we set ourselves. For 2020, we have set a further four key targets and we are looking forward to seeing how we perform, particularly considering the interesting turn of events in the first half of 2020.